Hello, 2017! And Merry Christmas, Day 12.
I have so much to share with you all, but I need to get this out of the way first.
I’ve now entered the last year of my 20s.
Yikes!! I know that sounds so young to many of you, but I have a history of freaking out before important milestones:
- I was terrified of 1st grade because I didn’t yet know how to read. There was nothing my parents could say to convince me that reading wasn’t a pre-requisite for beginning school.
- I had a panic attack the night before I turned 25. My life was a quarter over and I thought I had nothing to show for it. Nevermind that I had already bought a house, traveled to Europe, and gotten engaged to the man of my dreams.
So, my New Year’s resolutions are also a bucket list of things to do before turning 30. Um I did not just type that number, did I? Ok, here goes:
- Go to Fatima. (Portugal and Spain trip is happening!!)
- Learn image editing and graphic design skills.
- Finish the draft of my memoir.
- Stop being a perfectionist and just publish stuff.
- Keep up First Friday and First Saturday devotions when possible and totes get to Confession at a minimum of once a month.
- Stop worrying about other people and be more confident in my own life.
- Forgive those who have hurt me in the past.
- Write more mini-posts (150-200 words).
- Share YOUR stories (more on this to come!).
- Do more guest-blogging.
I have NO idea if I’ll actually be able to keep most of these. It’s more of a wish list, but I’m putting this here so you all can keep me accountable.
Now, enough about me.
What about you? Does anyone else have milestone freak-outs or major bucket lists for this year? What are your New Year’s resolutions?
Looking forward to a wonderful 2017 with all of you!